|Vision and general WSN Development Platform|
- 500MHz DSP , 64Mb SPI Flash ROM, 512Mb SDRAM
- RTC (milliseconds), Timer resolution in 10
- Power consumption: active =100mW & Sleep = 1mW
- BSN connector, 1.3 Megapixel Image Sensor with up
to 30 fps
- 8 GPIO, 2 UART, 1 SPI, 1 I2C,
- 8 16bit A/D , 2 12Bit 10MHz D/A
- Ethernet, USB
- Debug LEDS and switches
- Lantronix WLAN 802.11g
- Size: 0.7 x 1.2 in (17.7 x 30.5 mm)
- MCU: Atmel Atmega328P at 8MHz
- Flash: 32 KB
- RAM: 2 KB
- EEPROM: 1 KB
- RF frontend: TI CC1101
- Frequency bands: 868/915 MHz
- Operating voltage: from 2.5 VDC to 3.6 VDC
- Current consumption: 1 uA when in deep sleep mode. 2.5 mA whilst transmitting
|VE209-ST VEmesh Module|
- 512B RAM and 8K Flash
- Semtech SX1211 (low power) /SX1231 (high performance)
- 50kbps (25kbps EU)
- 19mm x 32mm x 5mm (low power)
- low power: 50m (indoor)/200m(outdoor)
- high performance: 200m(indoor)/1km(outdoor)
- Atmel ATmega1281 8-bit micro-controller with 8KB of RAM and 128KB of ROM
- Chipcon’s CC2420 IEEE 802.15.4 standard-compliant radio transceiver
- IEEE 802.15.4 with maximum raw data rate of 250Kbps.
- It supports various external peripherals such as a sensor expansion card, high voltage power monitoring and control board and a hardware clock synchronization module.
- The sensor expansion card provides light, temperature, audio, passive infrared motion, dual axis acceleration and voltage sensing.
- The high voltage power monitoring and control board allows for sensing of current draw as well as on/off actuation of 120VAC appliances.
- The base FireFly platform provides an SDIO port which can be used for large FLASH storage or as a universal interface to PC compatible peripherals.