Booking Codes Used on Your Accommodation Rgistration Form:
- ESRBH - Ensuite Single Room, Beit Hall
- ETRBH - Ensuite Twin Room, Beit Hall
- SSRBH - Standard Single Room, Beit Hall
- ESSSH - Ensuite Single Room, Southside Hall
- ETSSH - Ensuite Twin Room, Southside Hall
- SSGH - Standard Single Room, Garden Hall
- Check-in and out Times
- Check-in time: 14:00;
- Check-out time: 10:00;
- Garden Hall and Southside Hall: check-in at Southside Hall in Prince’s Garden, see map here;
- Beit Hall: check in at Beit Hall at Prince Consort Road, see map here.
- Early Check-in: our staff will do our best to accommodate earlier check-ins and if they are not able to do so you will be able to leave your luggage at the reception until you can check-in;
- Reception is open 24 hours;
- All rooms are non-smoking;
- Breakfast will be served in the Senior Common Room between 07:00 – 10:30,
located on level 2 in the Sherfield Building;
- Cancellation or changes to your Halls of Residence Accommodation booking
Any changes to your accommodation bookings after 17th September, will be nonrefundable;
- For changes before 17th September, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
(booking codes: ESRBH - Ensuite Single Room, Beit Hall, ETRBH - Ensuite Twin Room, Beit Hall, SSRBH Standard Single Room, Beit Hall)
Located on Prince Consort Road, next door to the Royal Albert Hall and moments away from Hyde Park, Beit Hall is one of Imperial's oldest and most historic buildings. Whilst retaining its historic ambience, this Grade II listed building has recently undergone an extensive refurbishment and upgrade.
Guests staying on Campus can also enjoy, for a small fee, the use of the sports facilities at Imperial’s Sport Centre Ethos (http://www3.imperial.ac.uk/sports/ethos
) , which include a 25m swimming pool, sauna, steam room, fitness gym, squash court and sports hall.
Southside Hall and Garden Hall (click here for direction map) (Booking codes: ESSSH - Ensuite Single Room, Southside Hall, ETSSH - Ensuite Twin Room, Southside Hall, SSGH - Standard Single Room, Garden Hall)
Recently built, Southside Halls offer 413 ensuite bedrooms, in a location that is the envy of many of London's finest hotels. The halls are located in Prince's Gardens and have excellent transport links to Central London. Landmarks such as the Natural History, Victoria & Albert and the Science Museums, Harrods and Hyde Park are within walking distance of the halls. Many of the rooms enjoy views over Prince’s Gardens. A full English breakfast is included in the price of the room and is served in the Senior Common Room on the main campus. Snacks and light meals are available on campus throughout the day.