The Travel Award Winners Have Been Announced
About Travel Awards:
The Hamlyn Symposium Travel Awards are available for student researchers to assist their attendance at the annual Hamlyn Symposium.
Grants will be awarded at $500 USD each. This does not cover the registration fee for the Symposium.
- Full time student status at the time of paper submission. (Notes: If you are no longer a full time student, you must explain your new circumstances).
- First authorship on a paper. Strong preference will be given to papers involving multidisciplinary collaborations.
How to apply:
Your Application package should contain the following documents, in PDF format:
- A short CV, including a full publication list
- A short statement (no more than 500 words) of your current research and how your current research can benefit from this travel award to Hamlyn Symposium 2013.
- You need to register for Hamlyn Symposium 2013 before applying for this travel award.
Application Deadline: 6 May 2013 - Extended to 10 May 2013 - Deadline Passed
All applications must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 6th May 2012. You will be informed about the outcome on 4th of June 2013 (extended from 27th of May). Please use “Hamlyn Symposium Student Travel Award Application” in the subject line.
The grant applications will be reviewed by a committee comprising of representatives of the Hamlyn Symposium PC Members and Senior Organising Committee Members. The award will be paid to you in the form of a cheque, in US dollars, payable to you and mailed to the address you provide in the registration form.