BSN2013 Announced - MIT, Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States
BSN 2012 Conference and Workshops presentation slides are now available online - Click here to find the slides presentations.
BSN2012 Programme Announced - Click here for detailed programme and conference sitemap and directions.
BSN2012 Demonstrations Announced - Following the successes in previous BSN conferences, BSN 2012 invited submissions for demo proposals on any topic of interest related to BSN technologies and applications.
Workshops and Tutorials - A series of workshops and tutorials will be organised in conjunction to the BSN2012 conference. The workshops are selected to complement the main conference and aiming to provide a forum for academia, industries and governing bodies to exchange ideas, promote merging research directions, and present novel applications. Tutorials, on the other hand, are designed to provide participants the opportunity to complement the scientific programme with an in depth exploration of engineering topics, to gain new insights, knowledge, and skills, and to learn from the leaders in the field.
May 9-12, 2012, London, UK
For Final Camera Ready Copy
Another BSN contest will be run during BSN 2012. The competition aims to:
- Promote data sharing and reuse in the BSN field;
- Explore the issues of signal processing applied to multiple non-standard data sets;
- Encourage development of light-weight and robust signal processing and decision making techniques that guide the user to gain better access to the relevant information;
- Help shape an eventual BSN data standard.
- Registration deadline: 15th March, 2012
- Initial dataset release: 1st April, 2012
- Competition date: 10th May, 2012.